People all over the world have similar aspirations - to provide for their families, to feed, clothe and shelter them, and to provide their children with opportunities to succeed. In developing countries where poverty is highest, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GNP. At IBILE Microfinance Bank, we know that one of the most effective means of ensuring that the poor take part in their economy is to provide them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Kosofe & Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- To provide administrative and secretarial support at the customer service points.
- Ensure the smooth running of the customer service point
- Attending to customers
- Sending weekly reports (attendance, loans & savings)
- Calling customers with account opening package issues
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding, scanning
- Seeking approval and management of petty cash for the CSP
- Monitor CSP supplies; order and re-stock as needed
- Take minutes of weekly CSP meetings
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead