Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Implements approved admin policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of company’s office assets ensuring relevant updates are made across all departments
- Liaises with unit heads and conducts checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilizations of all office facilities and equipment
- Puts assets tags on newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping
- Liaises with finance and account for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc
- Liaises with the relevant vendor for printing of staff ID cards, complimentary cards and note pads
- Purchases office consumables, stationery when in short supply
- Reports on the status of activities to the Head, Admin and Facilities
- Assists the Head, Admin and Facilities in the purchase of office consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets.