Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Manager
- Develop and implement approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring these are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safe guarded.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and vendors
- Supervises the arrangement, management and coordination of all business travel in line with specific needs and company of all travels done within the organization
- Develop and manage fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies, vehicle disposal policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities to ensure that adequate transportation is provided for staff for daily operations.
- Review and update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets.
- Advise Management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions.