RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Chief of Party and its management team to provide support for top level management.
- S/he will provide executive level administrative support, clerical support, receiving partners/visitors, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings.
- The Administrative Assistant will enhance the Chief of Party’s effectiveness by providing information management as well as representing the Chief of Party to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves Chief of Party’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Support specific initiatives, activities, projects and research under the office of the Chief of Party or wider SMT.
- Maintains Chief of Party’s appointment schedule by coordinating travels, planning and scheduling meetings, take minutes, action notes and deal with any follow up action.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs for office of the Chief of Party.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Undertake any other duties as maybe required commensurate with the level of the post.