Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledge to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
- Deliver exceptional office administrative responsibilities, ability to multi-task with excellent communication skills to perform a variety of clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to senior managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Ensure operation of office equipment and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Book/Organize travel arrangements for staff.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Manage staff appointments.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.