Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / HR Assistant
- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- Administrative / HR Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the Operations unit of NEI+ project to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Reporting & Supervision
- This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities;
- Manage staff monthly call credit and internet payments;
- Support the team with basic asset/inventory management;
- Support the preparation of support documents for procurement
- Receive all correspondences and visitors to the office
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Assist in Tracking staff leave and performance appraisal due dates
- Collate monthly time timesheet.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Perform other secretarial and office duties as may be assigned.