Shuttle, a proudly Nigerian developed e-cab hailing service, was created after having recognized the needs of a growing population in south-east and south-south marred by the unreliable and expensive services of the traditional taxi industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Intern
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Performs a variety of administrative functions including filing and data entry and may assist with overflow work from various departments.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and record keeping systems.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Run company’s errands as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain office cleanliness and safety.