The International Organization for Migration (IOM) - Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Support -DTM CFCV2019.134
Job Grade: Hourly
Duration of Assignment: 3 months with possibility of extension
- Under the overall supervision of the DTM Project Officer in Nigeria and under the direct supervision of the Field Operation Assistants, the successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for collecting data as part of the Displacement Tracking (ETT, MT, BR). S/he will work in close collaboration with the partners on the field in the areas (s) s/he has been assigned to.
- Provide administrative support to the field offices, prepare purchase requests, payrolls and requests for payment.
- Provide Staff payroll support for the hourly staff each month
- Support the contract renewal process and maintain field staff contracts/for the department.
- Ensure proper documentation and filling of the project administrative and financial documents and data collection forms.
- Assist in follow up on coordination, planning and implementation of field missions, trainings, meetings, presentations and conferences. Prepare travel authorizations, security clearances, etc.
- Support in facilitating trainings to partners and field staff on the DTM methodology and reporting tool. Draft trainings' note for files (NFF) and meeting's report
- Maintain an inventory database and assist in monitoring and maintaining a tracking system for all procurement and logistics requests.
- Work with the Program Assistant to coordinate work activities, meet deadlines, and provide support where needed;
- Assist with data entry when necessary and undertake duty travel to support project activities when required.
- Perform any other duties that might be assigned.