PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria - Our client is one of the leading organisations working to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. They accomplish this by publishing thought leadership materials, funding innovation and cutting-edge research as well as advocating for enabling inclusive policies.
Job Title: Administrator - Assurance Public Sector
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Insurance
Reference Number: 125-NIG00235
Job type: Permanent
The Job Role
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you the opportunity to work closely with dedicated PwC staff to provide administrative support.
- We are looking for an Administrator to be responsible for managing the day to day administrative activities of the Assurance - Public Sector Business Unit, which includes providing administrative support to the Global Fund portfolio team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Provide administrative support services to high level management including logistics, meetings, event scheduling and execution for both domestic and international staff
- Effectively manage cross-functional relationships with both domestic and international work teams to improve timeliness and quality of project deliverable
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information for assigned Business Unit, receive and direct incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
- Use business software applications to prepare reports and general correspondences
- Develop and maintain detailed filing and retrieval systems for projects, clients' information and office correspondence
- Perform ad-hoc and special projects as assigned.