MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. ... Active in over 20 countries, one-third of company revenue come from Nigeria, where it holds about 35% market share.
Job Title: Advisor, Capability Development (Supervisory)
- Manage The End-To-End Integration And Delivery Of Talent Management Solutions In Line With Group Guidelines And Local In-Country Requirements To Ensure Effective Management Of Talent Within The Opco.
- Create A Future Ready Leadership And Succession Plan For The Organization
- Implement And Manage The End-To-End Organization Capability, Skills Development And Learning, Ensuring The Organization Architecture, Skills Requirements (Future And Current) Learning Interventions Are Future Looking And Linked To The Organization And Business Strategy
- Responsible For The ITF Process With End-To-End Oversight For Compliance And Reimbursement
- Manage The End-To-End Process Of The MTN Education Policy
- Responsible For Administration Of The E-Learning Platform
- Develop Periodic Reports, Provide Insights And Track Impact Of Training / Leadership Interventions Across The Organization
- Manage Relationships With All Applicable Stakeholders, Both Internal And External