MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Advisor, Ethics Management
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
- Assist in coordinating all ethics management activities and elicit employees’ and other stakeholders’ commitment to ethical behaviors.
- Advise Line Management on possible financial impact across all divisions of regulatory/statutory developments and trends while highlighting potential revenue generation/cost-saving opportunities.
- Assist in communicating corporate ethics statements, policies, codes and supporting documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ethics management requirements and related legal benchmarks from federal and statelaws.
- Assist in the reviews of corporate policies, identify gaps and recommend for.
- Assist in implementation of procedures for resolution of ethical conflicts, complaints, allegations, breaches etc.
- Assist in coordinating annual Ethics week, Global Ethics Day and related activities to drive integration of corporate ethics messages across the business.
- Disseminate corporate ethics statements, ethic tips, policies and supporting publications.
- Influence staff to change their mindset and behaviors and demonstrate integrity to achieve positive results in the interest of the business.
- Ensure customers queries are handled appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN ethical framework.
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day efforts toembed ethical culture including ethics communication, offering ethical guidance and advice and the implementation of effective, proactive, quality processes that will positively enhance customer satisfactions.
- Ensure there is value created through effective stakeholder management.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients within MTN Nigeria
- Continuously seek personal and professional development to properly handle the challenges of a fast paced changing environment.