George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
Job Title: Agronomist (Expatrate)
Reporting to : CEO
Job Purpose: To study soil, plant seeds and crops to minimize the risk in the farm
and develop effective and efficient farming practices with research and advanced agriculture techniques.
Define overall farm strategy for agriculture productivity development.
- Study plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation and harvesting techniques, improve crop yield and solve challenges in the farm.
- Research, development and promoting farming practices to prevent damages in farm.
- Ensure development of planting as per the schedule and within timelines.
- To maintain records regarding farms, customers crops and samples.
- Ensure utilisation of available sources in farms
- Generating MIS and recommend suggestions for shortfalls related to farm, clients , customers and other related parties.
- Nationality: Preferably, references from India with African experience