MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\'s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. MTN paid $285m for one of four GSM licenses in Nigeria in January 2001. To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria. Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Many of these villages and communities are being connected to the world of telecommunications for the first time ever. The company\'s digital microwave transmission backbone, the 3,400 Kilometre Y\'elloBahn was commissioned by President Olusegun Obasanjo in January 2003 and is reputed to be the most extensive digital microwave transmission infrastructure in all of Africa. The Y\'elloBahn has significantly helped to enhance call quality on MTN network.
Job Title: Analyst, CEM Data (Supervisory)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Research / Data Analysis
- Develops Dashboard Or Reports That Measure Customer Or Service Metrics For Various Functional Areas Across All Commercial Teams.
- Identify Innovative Ways For Measuring, Improving Or Reporting Business Insights
- Identify Opportunities For Building New Use Cases By Understanding & Translating Raw Data & KPIs Into Actionable Work Functions
- Liaise With Approved MTN Communication Agencies I.E. PR, Advertising, And Media Etc. To Ensure A Customer-Centric Communication To The Customer From The Customer Services Division.
- Support Development And Deployment Of Customer Experience Management Systems And Tools As May Be Required To Deliver Actionable Business Insight And Recommendations.
- Evaluate Impact Of Service Degradation On The Customer KPIs & KQIs, Other Key Metrics & Business Objectives
- Execute Ad-Hoc Data Analytics Requests
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office