First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Corebanking Application Development
Ref Id: 1900004N
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: IT Tech, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range - From : Executive Trainee Grade Range - To : Assistant Banking Officer
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications on the Finacle core-banking platform
- Assist in developing integration services using Finacle Integrator as interface between 3rd party applications and the core-banking platform
- Assist development Team Lead in all activities with respect to application development & management operations and support on the Finacle core-banking platform.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems and automation of scripts on Unix platform
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions
- Design technical solution including high level( entity – relationship, data flow) to low level(field structures, database schemas) design on Oracle database platform.
- Develop technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of the service.
- Assist in developing service acceptance criteria. Propose performance levels for new service. Review and verify service requirements with users .Agree and document service acceptance criteria
- Create the service development plan. Review and agree with users
- Build, configure or customise the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Ensure compilation of code and components into application.
- Manage automation and monitor application integration as code iteratively goes through assembly and product test
- Implement a controlled process that extracts software artifacts from the code repository, transforms it to an integrated product, and returns the result to the code repository
- Actively participate in unit testing / quality reviews through the build phase to ensure that the solution meets the agreed functional specifications
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Participate in the customisation of application packages
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in delivery of reports