MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, CVM Operations
Employment status: Permanent
- Assist in developing and implementing the Campaign Management Plans
- Assist in the configuration, implementation and launch of various “Below The Line” offers/campaigns that are required/developed by the CVM team
- Leverage the outbound and inbound channels for campaign execution aimed at reducing churn and increasing customers’ spend
- Develop and execute micro-segmented marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy on the network
- Configure & implement CVM & BTL campaigns
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle
- Manage the execution of Campaign Management calendar
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation
- Perform test & UATs for the new BTL offers
- Responsible for developing and executing Below the Line campaigns with the aim of generating incremental revenue and reducing churn on the network
- Manage the implementation and tracking of marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread campaign scripts to ensure the best and effective marketing communication is achieved to drive campaign uptake and improved campaign success rate
- Analyze outbound and inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business based on campaign performance
- Execution of contact policy
- Take ownership of the Go to market process, ensuring all processes and customer journeys are designed and followed
- Design monthly campaign calendar and campaign plan for execution ensuring timelines are met and targeting is in line with strategy
- Manages the Campaign Management systems and channels
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management activities that translate into elongated customer life cycle based on CVM requirements
- Demonstrate broad understanding of campaign management systems & channels for better performance of MTNN BTL activities
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs and reflection on the campaigns’ plan
- Liaise with vendors responsible for managing systems/tools/capabilities within CVM for campaign management
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.