MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Treasury Performance
Employment status: Permanent
- To manage and advise Executive management of the impact of Macroeconomic variable on MTNN operations and manage MTNN Treasury department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manage the Treasury department’s budget and produce variance reports as part of the reporting cycle.
- Analyze and report on investment portfolio strategy, yields and investment instruments, bank relationships, risk management and process metrics.
- Distilling the impact of Federal government Medium Term Expenditure framework, monetary and fiscal impact on MTN Nigeria business plan and strategic intent.
- Conduct periodic banking industry evaluations for management information and updates, analyzing the impact of the movement of various macro-economic indicators on MTNN resources
- Develop a robust Treasury Performance Dashboard that measures the company performance against the Economic variables and its impact on Shareholders returns and defined management benchmark
- Facilitate and coordinate MTNN Investment and liquidity management committee.
- Coordinate periodic reviews of investment and foreign exchange policies, benchmarking policies with other companies.
- Develop, confirm, monitor and report on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Treasury department.
- Develop a robust management report to review the viability of MTNN projects and the impact on shareholders’ value.
- Develop and prepare regular reports for management on the department’s performance.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with MTNN Treasury policies and procedures, serving as focal point for business units requiring assistance in treasury related matters.
- Assist General Manager, Treasury in identifying and resolving performance and service issues within the department.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.