Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- The Android developer manages the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase; works with stakeholders to develop solutions that help the business be more efficient.
- Analyze the business needs and requirement then design, test, and develop advanced applications for android platforms to meet those needs
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Produce fully functional mobile applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize quality, responsiveness and performance
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features, assess customer demand and usability of new application
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Maintain technical documentation for source code, and archives for new applications and ideas
- Provide training for operation team and other departments as required
- Perform routine application upgrade and maintenance as required
- Work with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Make good technical recommendations and decisions that provide solutions to business challenges