DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Android Developer (Java)
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We are looking for a skilled Android Developer (Java) to maintain, support and improve the DRO Health Android app.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly respond & resolve system incidents and user queries, as well as to contribute to the development of minor and major features for the DRO Health Android app.
- Developing major and minor features
- Ensuring all UI/UX designs are implemented to the highest level
- Making functionality changes to new and existing features should the need arise
- Fixing bugs rapidly when they arise
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the Android app via suggestions, intuition and other formats
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent application problems
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that help speed up development
- Using the GitFlow methodology for version control and teamwork
- Actively using ClickUp to view all assigned tasks and update the statuses of those tasks as they go through the development process
- Participating in weekly video team meetings and daily slack standups