IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Animal Health Business Development Manager
- IQVIA is looking for a Business Development Manager for a leading Animal Health client based in Lagos, Nigeria. Successful candidate will be expected to travel.
- Business development manager is responsible for P&L of each importer in the area.
- The business development manager reports to the Importers Business Unit (IBU) Director.
- The business development manager works with the network of independent distributors and has full responsibility for deploying IQVIA’s strategy in his/her area. He/she represents the brand and the company, guaranteeing not only delivery of financial results but also governance over company strategy and principles.
- Long term perspective is to ensure progressive growth of sales, increase of distribution and improvement of brand advocacy in the assigned Markets by developing, directing, co-ordinating and controlling all sales strategy activities in the Markets.
- This position will be located in Lagos, Nigeria.