AgroMall is a platform supported by information technology and physical last-mile agency distribution for virtual commercialization of smallholder farmers’ activities to create the effects and benefits of economics of scale available to commercial farmers to smallholder farmers through the aggregated discovery and distribution of agricultural input; output; support and extension information. This platform is set up to facilitate availability of inputs and off-take markets at the right price to all users and help them to do more with less efforts, especially smallholder farmers and women in the agricultural value chain. We use technology to aggregate smallholder farmers input needs and produce offer to commercial quantity size for benefits such as improved offtake, better prices and higher revenue. Agromall supports farmers and agriculture focused business with a suite of linked solutions in the following dimensions: value chain discover, predictive analysis of credit worthiness, monitoring and evaluation.
Job Title: Animal Nutritionist
Job Level: Mid-Level
Job Function: Agriculture
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- Always work towards meeting farm livestock targets and objectives.
- Evaluate nutritional value of feeds and feed supplements for the animals.
- Formulate diets and rations to -maximize growth, reproduction, health and/or performance.
- Investigate nutritional disorders and the safe storage and administration of feed, in conjunction with the Livestock Veterinarian.
- Assessment of environmental and weather conditions and provide recommendations.