Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Meets with requesters to determine requirements of projects; determines feasibility of project and prepares cost estimates.
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyses space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for site planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
- Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports etc.
- Assists in the preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Assists in conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Assists in the preparation of “record” drawings on completion of construction.
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.
- Assists with coordinating bid process.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
- Reviews work of contractor, verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract document.
- Provides support to Architects and management staff.