Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our client, a certified interior and exterior design and beautification company, providing world class services, ranging from space planning, layout planning & design, interior decoration including furniture and fitting, finishing and installation, smart homes automation and lightening, is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect/Interior Architect
Reference Number: MCL - 003
Job Type: Full-time
Division/Department: Architecture & Design
Reports to: CEO
- We seek to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons; one with great attention to details.
- Designs and develops architectural projects that incorporates functionality, aesthetics and safety for all types of properties - original or existing.
- Execution of a variety of illustration styles from hand-drawn to vector art.
- Possesses the ability to illustrate, combine art and design to produce original visual images for a wide range of architectural designs.
- Works with a project team working closely with other professionals of the building industry.
- Articulates clients’ briefs and development of conceptual designs.
- Communicates design ideas through efficient use of design software (Auto-CAD and SketchUp 3D) and clear free hand sketches.
- Take measurements of existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Assist in developing and/or coordinating the development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for the project has been obtained.
- Supervise implementation works on site according to Designers directions.
- Develops 3D images using Auto-CAD and SketchUp 3D software (and other required software) for holistic design appreciation.
- Schedules meetings with clients to provide updates on projects.
- Reviews design to incorporate clients’ comments and changes as requested.
- Develops and draughts general arrangement construction drawings and schedules.
- Provides timeline for illustration assignment to clients.
- Liaises with construction professionals and related regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
- Monitors all commercial information in relation to projects including labour, material and contractor cost forecasting to ensure budget adherence.
- Provides report updates to relevant stakeholders (MD/CEO, team lead, principal partner) at specified times.
- Develops presentation packages and reports for design proposals.
- Works with team to determine materials to be used for specific requirements for projects.
- Adapts plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during construction.
- Keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in the industry and has a knowledge base to maintain cutting edge skill set.
- Carries out architectural research and assists in putting together articles.
- Assists with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.