The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region.
- Ensuring product visibility and market availability
- Managing existing customer relationships while prospecting new customers
- Pro-sell to high volume outlets and ensure that stocks are delivered within required timeline
- Submit weekly/monthly activity report to Regional Commercial Manager
- Establish coverage plan for distributor in assigned territory
- Ensure distributor operates within the assigned territory and sell at recommended prices
- Proper route planning for the distributor sales forces
- Regular updates of relevant outlets as captured by Secondary salesmen
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational field sales force
- Manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with NASCON and distributors
- Responsible for the selection/recruitment of secondary salesmen
- Organizing and supervision of trade marketing activities
- Management and on the job training of Area sales team.