Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Manage a geographic territory to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Ensure that monthly territory sales quotas, individual sales targets, new account targets and key product targets are achieved.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Ensure appointments, visits to existing and new customers are achieved.
- Ensures credit policy is adhered to and credit limits not exceeded.
- Ensure adequate availability of stock available for maximum display of products to prevent competitors from taking over the Company’s percentage share of shelf space.
- Ensure adequate availability of stock and product mix with distributors.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Provide on-the-job support, guidance and training to merchandisers employed by the Company
- Provide on the job support, guidance and training to in-store staff employed by the customer
- Assist customers with delivery difficulties
- Providing product quotes as required.
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the company.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Monitor Competitors’ activities and prepare reports on matters such as trends, customer reaction and complaints, competitor activity, trade and consumer complaints. Provides weekly and monthly report to the RSM
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the manager