AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
AHF-Nigeiia currently operates in 7 states including Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and supports numerous clinics country wide.
The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the regular full time position below:
Job Title: ART Clinical / Site Coordinator
Locations: Kogi, Nasarawa and Benue
Report to: Medical Director
Slot: 3 Openings
- The ART Clinician / Sites Coordinator oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the state / facilities level. This position is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria’s programmatic targets and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsiblities
- In close coordination with the facility healthcare workers, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Coordinate monthly patient care team and other meetings.
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff atthe state / facilities level.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the state / sites,
- Data capture, handling and use at the state / sites.
- Any other duty designated by the supervisor