Romanspage Global – Our client, located in Lagos requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Art Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Drives brand storytelling from conception to execution
- Develop the digital design, layout and feel of the advertising to be executed in various media
- Collaborate with the marketing team, graphics team and software engineering team to deliver on key milestones
- Generate clear ideas and concepts by delivering the words and verbal contents that accompanies the visual elements.
- Drive the creative process for Seamfix to ensure deliverables meet all brand standards.
- Strategize and execute innovative and compelling creative concepts and experiences that support brand marketing efforts and elevate the brand experience
- Ensure quality creative/editorial content is delivered on time and on budget
- Establish, develop and maintain creative, conceptual and writing standards
- Other functions as assigned by your line manager.
- Synthesize media strategy and accomplish them through design
- Responsible for the development and management of product and business portfolio
- Develops a comprehensive and aligned strategic creative plan to drive creative thinking
- Manages the creation of advertisement (e.g. print, radio and television) and promotion
- Prepares project and campaign briefs
- Consistently understand the influence of design on consumers behaviour as it pertains to Seamfix target market and execute the right logic or feeling that is capable of influencing a purchase decision.
- Drives creative alignment across all products and evaluate the value of creative requests against larger business strategy and needs