SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENT
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03 Recruitment
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant's height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant's chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Exercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor's section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Computer Based Test CBT
- There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
- Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.