Corporate Skills Bridge Limited - Our client, a medium-sized company in the Mobile Phone and Lighting Equipment industry, with Head Office in Lagos and branches in four strategic locations across the country, needs vibrant and intelligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Internal Auditor
- To develop and manage effective internal Audit/Control Systems
- To ensure that major risks are identified, analyzed, codified and effectively managed.
- Ensure strict adherence with all laws, regulations and internal Audit/Control measures put in place.
- To review, evaluate and report on Accounting and Internal Control Systems
- To ensure company’s assets are protected against fraud, forgery and theft
- To conduct Special Investigations e.g. into suspected fraud
- To review Bank Reconciliation and other Financial Reports and make recommendations, as appropriate, to Management.
- Make recommendations on how to improve Internal Audit/Controls arid Governance processes.
- Carrying out such additional duties as maybe assigned from time to time.