At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Title: Assistant General Accounting Manager- Ibadan
- General Accounting: for closure of books of accounts in compliance with local/global accounting standards.
- Reconciliation of books.
- AR/AP: Area which deals into processing of Invoices for customers and suppliers
- Taxation/Legal: Direct/Indirect tax compliances, assessments, returns, transfer pricing matters etc. Legal proceedings and management of overall compliance framework.
- Business Controlling – for India Business, includes Budget and Rolling Forecast preparation, analysis of Actual Results, and preparation for monthly business reviews, MIS on Sales, Margins, and Costs etc.
- Lead Cost Management initiatives – working with cross functional team on alternate vendor/materials which are cost effective
- CNWC – Management/monitoring of Working Capital required for the business and ensure they are in line with plan.
- Process Improvements – automation of preparation of Business Review Templates, setting up processes for claiming possible tax rebates etc.