Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Laboratory Technician
Ref No: RO-00053
Job Type: Full Time
- To ensure that Rainoil’s products meet the company / industry quality specifications and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts and Ensures correctness of quality tests on products.
- Vets raw materials to ensure they are of the right quality and quantity before being introduced into the supply chain
- Reviews the blending process to ensure the integrity of product formulations
- Plans for and implements periodic and routine testing of product samples
- Maintains a log of test records on products and identifies the need for quality and standards improvement
- Receives feedback and complaints on products quality and ensures that they are addressed
- Conducts customer quality satisfaction survey and presents findings and recommendations to the divisional head.
- Ensures that laboratory equipment and tools are appropriately calibrated and checked to maintain accuracy and reliability
- Coordinates the Quality Assurance Process/ Documentation Review Update
- Determines training needs for staff around quality delivery issues and management
- Provides daily quality control reports to ensure that deviations from and non-compliance with defined product standards are identified and promptly dealt with
- Liaises with quality control regulatory agencies
- Institutes standard and ethical test procedure and processes
- Maintains records of quality assurance activities for reference and audits
- Provides support to the production and sales team in implementing product anti-counterfeit measures § Investigates and makes recommendations on laboratory best practices to management. Implements approved measures and practices