Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC), one of the eleven (11) electricity distribution companies in the county is desirous of engaging suitably qualified and outstanding candidates into the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations)
Location: EEDC Business Districts
- Assistant Manager (HR Operations) with responsibilities which include reviewing budgets, implementing new company policies, maintaining internal HR systems, Industrial -Relations and Employee Engagement,
- Considerable and relevant work experience is required for this mid -level position. Additionally this supervisory staff functions to ensure that our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment for all staff of EEDC.
Specific Functions And Responsibilities
- To provide assistance to Head Human Resources. & Admin in compilation of comprehensive monthly HRAD performance reports (from all programs in the Department). This report is submitted to MD, Executive Management and HODs on a monthly basis.
- On behalf of HRAD, establish and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all EEDC Departments. Provide monthly monitoring/performance reports.
- Oversee the management of EEOC - Union Interactions and activities to ensure absence of strikes, lockouts and other adverse events.
- Oversee the management of EEDC know-your-staff outreach and activities; as well as spear heading HRAD’s Customer Service activities and Employee engagements.
- Conduct other research and surveys of staff as directed by Head HRAD