Infinity Security Services Limited is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Operations (Private Security)
- Assist in monitoring, detecting, remediating, and containing security threats, including security systems administration and security incident response.
- Assist in overseeing the recruiting, deployment and training of highly qualified security operations personnel.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes; arrange cover for dropped shifts; production of local operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures.
- Supervision of designated staff, ensuring duties are performed in accordance with training, assignment instructions and local Standard Operating Procedures in a professional manner.
- Task the security officers to carry out their duties and brief them as required (including recording daily pre-shift briefings).
- Ensure efficient use of staff and equipment in accordance with assigned instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Engage in night patrol to the beats at least twice in a month.
- Implement all processes and procedures in line with both client and company standards and compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensure operatives are correctly and smartly kitted (including PPE where appropriate).
- Ensure all equipment are in good working order.
- Production of reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, survey, client reports).
- Accurate record keeping of incidents and escalate it to the client in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of records associated with duties while highlighting areas of concern to the operations manager.
- Ensure that full training and personnel records are maintained for all company personnel.
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Company’s account.