Trithel International Consulting - Our client, a prestigious Cinema in Lagos seeks to employ a hardworking, organized and meticulous individual as:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Retail
- We are in need of a Retail Assistant Manager to help organize and run our retail stores.
- This individual will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the retail stores, ensuring that the various sales teams meet and exceed the organisational goals of efficiency and excellent customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery of Operations support to the cinema sites.
- Effectively communicate, implement and sustain Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives to all employees within the cinema.
- Responsible and accountable for maximising revenue and optimising EBITDA of the site, and ensuring that targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a performance-based culture
- Develop Retail Operations business plan.
- Supervise operational performance of the various cinema locations and the company as a whole.
- Continually monitor competitors and identify opportunities to maximise ATP performance.
- Drive retail profitability by maximising RPH, minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Supervise maximisation of performance of all employees by leading, developing team work and through effective performance management.
- Optimise resources by developing a comprehensive manpower and succession plan for the Retail Department.
- Monitor and continually improve the quality of the service delivered to the cinema guests.
- Ensure that the sites maintain the safety of guests and employees by complying with company standards, Health, Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- Review management information/reports and seek opportunities for preventing loss
- Ensure the security of cash and company assets.
- Identify capital expenditure opportunities to enhance cinema profitability and maintain operational service standards
- Handle weekly and monthly reconciliation
- Maintain and build continuous relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Creating significant tailored systems and models to improve the logistics processes.