Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Treasury Operations
Job type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for executing & monitoring all treasury operations and customer transactions in our bank accounts and other partners platform. You will work closely with treasury team to ensure all transactions are well settled and proper record keeping.
- As the Assistant manager, you will manage Aza’s treasury operations team creating thought leadership and enhance efficiency in the department. Also, you will manage our partnership through direct and indirect relationships in day-today operations.
- You’ll work closely with various stakeholders within the company including Traders, Infrastructure, Account Management and Finance.
- Approve customer payments in various portals (BP website, bank platforms, payment processors).
- Work with the traders and account management team to process closed deals.
- Monitor MTO transactions and ensure proper reconciliations and feedback for queries raised.
- Provide support to customer support by ensuring quick feedback on quires raised.
- Follow up on customer inquiries regarding payment issues.
- Ensure timely reconciliations of all the accounts across all our bank partnerships and support accounting team with any reconciliation research/work closely with the accounting department to resolve reconciliation issues.
- Manage reports preparations as per regulatory requests/ Provide transaction documentation to our bank partners.
- Ensure payments requests and treasury processes are executed according to policies & procedures.
- Identify treasury operations risks and propose and implement controls.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Line Manager.