Assistant Sales / Retail Manager
Sales and Customer Management:
- Establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
- Increase Sales and profitability of each product segment
- To build customer loyalty and develop a new customer base and activate dormant accounts.
- Increase client base and sales achievement through sales
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Store Operations Management
- Ensure an operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Guarantee an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, by ensuring appropriate boutique resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management;
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Corporate policies and procedures.
Store Image Management:
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual merchandising, and ensuring that team members follow international best practice.
- Take care of the general look of the store in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the Polo brand communication and promotion strategy.
Team Management & Personnel Management:
- Conduct weekly training sessions to ensure staff development
- Manage store staff with the support of HR (Recruitment, Coaching, Training);
- Manage and motivate team members
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
- Conduct weekly sales operations meetings with team and provide management team and Human Resources department with copy of minutes.
- Ensure collective development and growth of personnel
- Discipline of Personnel in conjunction with the HR department.
- Create a unique retail experience in line with
- retail strategy in line with colleagues, ensuring regular reviews and updates as required;
- Manage the boutique to ensure a creative and inspiring layout, lighting and stock visual merchandising;
- Review the existing boutique staffing and working with the Human Resources department to drive a new staffing strategy where necessary;
- Interface with the Human Resources department to train, undrain, retrain and manage the sales team with a view to ensuring superior customer service, increase sales and ensure efficiency.