Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Category: Middle Level
- The role is responsible for the design, development evaluation, maintenance and repair of biological and health systems, products and equipment.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Advice Management in the procurement of any medical devices backed up by extensive research on price, quality and maintenance and after sales service plans.
- Liaise with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability.
- Provide engineering support to the clinical and diagnostic Departments as approved by the organisations Management
- Organizing clinical trials for the testing of medical equipment
- Carry out repair and maintenance of medical equipment
- Prepare and present spare parts request to the Facility/Maintenance Manager/Procurement Manager in a timely manner to ensure constant availability of supplies.
- Execute regular safety checks (electrical) and investigate safety related incidents.