Javatek Africa is a company born out of the intense interest of improving africa through technology. Over the years we have focused on investing deeply in Tech Education in Africa. Improving the lives of youths and youngsters in the area of technology. We have also affected regions with high level of tech-illiteracy and brought some of these areas up to speed through various forms of empowerment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee our new branch and lead the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines