Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage other functions to deliver set targets on brand
- Ensure OTIF delivery of brand activities and Innovations
- Ensure profitability and growth of the variants being managed
- Assist category manager in managing brand budget to deliver brand results
- Assist category manager on all issues regarding to all the brand with particular focus on one
Brand Ownership and Reporting:
- Be a source of all information regarding the brand and category
- Update all brand information: 30 DAP, Volumes forecast
- Ensure that selected agencies deliver on clear KPIs regarding brand activities.
Brand Strategy and Alignment:
- Ensure all brand activities are in line with the brand key vision and category strategy
- Participate and engage other functions during BMP process and ensure clear brand plans are developed for the next year