AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Brewing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Brewing Specialist in Portharcourt plant reporting to the Brewing Manager.
- The incumbent will provide technical expertise to the shift teams in their designated Brewing areas in order to optimise the process and performance measures for the brewing process areas, whilst conforming to manualised standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk and Environment
- Provide technical expertise by interrogating production process, control documentation and actual performance to ensure that the process is operating to the written standards.
- Conduct analysis to identify deviations and implement recommendations to correct.
- Implement and audit brewing standards
- Optimize plant availability and process outputs.
- Identify problems or potential problems and facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Optimize team performance by facilitating team dynamics & implementing performance Management.
- Support the team leaders in self and team development.