Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Builder
- We are looking for an experienced Builder to efficiently undertake a variety of Building Construction tasks on a construction site
- The job requires someone who is detail-oriented and who enjoys working on construction sites and would be organizing and managing all aspects of a building site.
- Coordinating & managing building works from commencement to finalization of contracts
- Engaging, coordinating & managing trades, ensuring works remain within the allocated budget and time frame
- Scheduling assessments & inspections with clients and Estimators
- Ensuring quality inspections are completed throughout the lifecycle of building works
- Accurately responding to enquiries and requests for information
- Reviewing the progress and implementing any changes when required.
- Maintaining our excellent reputation, by representing the Company in a manner displaying respect and integrity.