Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst and Project Manager
Locations: Abuja & North
Job Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing for a Business Analyst & Project Manager (PMO) in Abuja and Northern Region who will handle the strategy, design, the management of the daily operations, and the monitoring & evaluation of the project frameworks, vendor and policies, ensuring that projects within the region are executed within time and within budget.
- You will be required to work closely with upper management, our clients and external stakeholders to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Determine project’s requirements by extracting them from business or government policies, as well as from current and future users, through interaction and research.
- Organize requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them ensuring that project requirements are not overlooked to ensure optimum use of time and budgets. Good knowledge of use cases will be required to ensure continuous verification of the requirements and reject implementations that do not advance business objectives.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Design, define and manage performance reporting metrics including impact evaluation.
- Assess project performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Identify opportunities that drives program offering expansion and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Manage the project's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against deliverables and activities as the project progresses.
- Vendor delivery management Support.
- Once all requirements have been met and the IT solution delivered, your role will shift to maintenance, or preventing and correcting defects; enhancements, or making changes to increase the value provided by the system; and operations and maintenance, or providing system validation procedures, maintenance reports, deactivation plans, and other documents, plans and reports.