Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- To develop commercial plans, business cases, business valuations and appraisal of investment opportunities in the Telecoms industry in Nigeria.
- Also to develop competitive intelligence reporting of telecoms industry and carry out data collation, market intelligence report and analyze macroeconomic indicators to identify new investment and growth areas for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Business valuations & Investment Appraisals:
- Return on Investment analysis for capital expenditures on tangible and non- tangible telecom assets
- Strategic appraisal and valuation of merger and acquisition proposals
- Evaluation of business investment opportunities
- Long term business planning
- Greenfield projects, risk and strategic projects evaluation
- Evaluate potential new investments and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Review investments and prepare materials and Investment Committee proposals and presentations
- Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level
Commercial appraisal of:
- Enterprise Business - Wholesale leased line, fibre swap and carrier business opportunities
- Data Business - New lines of business within data space
- Mobile Money - New applications of mobile money
Market Intelligence and Macroeconomic Analysis:
- Research investment and economic market trends to create sales ideas and educational white papers
- Gathers and analyses relevant financial data and economic information from a variety of sources, using financial modelling tools and techniques
- Promote information flow to capture gathered intelligence from internal and external sources