GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Purpose of the Job
- The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
- Understand the structure, policies, and operations of the division’s service delivery operations.
- Interface with the customers to understand their requirements.
- Bridge the gap between the business problems and the technology solutions.
- Business performance analysis.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Business Process Analysis: Conduct analysis of existing business processes & systems through observation, interviews, data analysis, etc. Summarize and succinctly present findings to your supervisor and other leaders in our client's organisation.
- Process design, redesign and vetting: Work with your supervisor and project sponsors to design critical business processes that deliver increased revenue, reduce cost, or qualitative improvements like customer satisfaction. Design processes with strong controls and KPI measurement.
- Pilot and/or lead scale implementation of new processes & systems: Work with project sponsors to prototype new processes or business improvements; project manager for successful implementation; collect data & feedback on performance; roll-out changes to all operations.
- Prepare client ready documentation: Prepare crisp and polished documentation of new systems including process documents, reporting dashboards [ excel, looker, BI etc. ] training materials, presentations etc.
- Business Scope and Specification Management
- Conduct feasibility studies, from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings
- Complete cost-benefit analysis on implementing changes to business processes, products or business unit structure
- Contribute to developing business cases to quantify current costs to serve; investment in project; and return on investment
- Market Assessment and Competitive Analysis
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.