Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
REF: 1392/NIGE/EU/Business Analyst/Nigeria/171019
- This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design & implementation staff to create & implement solutions within business constraints. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Analyses past, present and future business environment.
- Works closely with systems analyst, strategy analyst and project manager to design and implement solutions.
- Tests systems and user acceptance and implements changes or new applications.
- Ensures all testing protocols are adhered to.
- Investigates and defines requirements for business processes.
- Analyses business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Renders support and facilitates sessions for end-users, including training.
- Documents requirements including data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts, etc.
- Supports in sessions for end-users, including training.
- Provides input to the documentation of requirements including data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts, etc.
- Supports in the design of new business processes.
- Supports in strategies and guidelines to improve the business environment.
- Provides administrative oversight on the CRM platform from a technology perspective.
- Provides administrative and analytical support for Business Intelligence requirements.
- Contribute to project management and strategy session/ implementation
Key Result Areas
- System Testing
- Specifications Development
- Solution Design & Implementation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Business Analysis
- User Support
- MIS Functions
- Interface with all Business Units.
- CRM Tech Admin
- BI Admin and Analyst
- Project Management and Strategy
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Performs quality checks on own work.
- Adheres to service and quality standards.