Tezza Business Solutions Limited - Our client is a financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- We are currently seeking for a qualified Business Analyst to join our Business Process Engineering team.
- The successful candidate will be expected to serves as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to facilitate process improvements, process development and process engineering.
- The individual will also be responsible for monitoring business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing bank initiatives.
- The successful candidate must possess a good understanding of process improvements and industry requirements. He or she must also be able to act as a team leader and sometimes as project manager for assigned projects.
- The successful candidate must be able identify, research and analyze process problems with new banking products, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholder.
- Design, develop and manage the Bank’s business processes and procedures
- Identify quick wins and come up with innovations that will improve the Bank’s business processes
- Facilitate review sessions with stakeholder units
- Design new processes based on defined metrics taking into consideration the peculiarity of relevant team’s operations
- Document policies, procedures, standards, and processes in line with the financial industry and best practices
- Collaborate with IT for the automation of relevant processes to ensure more efficient service delivery
- Develop Business / Functional requirements for development of new applications.