Greenlight Planet is a multi-national, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 32 million people in more than 60 countries and have sold over 8 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst, Process Excellence
Job type: Full-time
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Business Analyst, Process Excellence who will have a leading role in helping to reshape critical business processes across the organization.
- They will join at the ground floor of a new team with an ambitious agenda to deliver step change performance improvement across critical business functions like Sales, Operations, Training, Call Centres, HR, etc.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Process Improvement Methodology: Formulating process standards & improvement methodology and driving adoption across EasyBuy, delivering savings in costs, process cycle times reductions, and error rate reductions
- Process Architecture: Developing a Processes Architecture detailing all the organizations Business Processes, their Process Flows, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Business Process Analysis: Conducting analysis of existing business processes & systems through observation, interviews, data analysis, etc; Summarizing and succinctly presenting findings to your supervisor and other leaders in Greenlight Planet
- Process design, redesign and vetting: Working with the supervisor and project sponsors to design critical business processes that deliver increased revenue, reduce cost, or qualitative improvements like customer satisfaction. Designing processes with strong controls and KPI measurement.
- Piloting and/or leading scale implementation of new processes & systems: Working with project sponsors to prototype new processes or business improvements; project manage for successful implementation; collect data & feedback on performance; roll-out changes to all country operations.
- Preparing client ready documentation of new systems including process documents, reporting dashboards [excel, looker, BI etc. training materials, presentations etc.
- Training: Conduct trainings with junior, and senior field and office-based staff members transferring knowledge and excellent implementation of new processes
- Conducting field visits with EB operations across East Africa
- Any other business as assigned by your supervisor