How Chowberry Works:
Search and select low priced food products.
Order from products listed by partner retail stores.
Receive unique code, show at the store and collect items.
Job Title: Business Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Location: Abia, Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Taraba, Yobe
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Suitable candidate will work to improve the companies market position and achieve financial growth. This person will help builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. This person job is to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. The Business Developer will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
About the Role
- Function as a business developer, and effectively drive customer acquisition and user manage companies’ business interests.
- Develop, review and communicate strategy plan(s) and marketing approaches to peers and senior management; determine key objectives, milestones, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing strategies, and allotment of available resources accordingly.
- Organize training programs, identify facilitators and market the training.
- Seek and build strong relationships with partners and collaborators and grow these relationships.
- Develop and execute Digital Marketing Strategies and drive E-mail Marketing.
- Develop strategies that meet set revenue and growth milestones
- Resolve customer challenges and sustain effective front-facing client communications for the company.
- Perform client communications and advocacy duties.
- Document and generate financial reports and accounting metrics related to company’s business interest.