Hamudo Facility Services is a renowned facility management service which delivers consistent quality through trained personnel and process frameworks providing best-practice facility management and service innovation. We offer a strong bias for action, a rigorous focus on results, value created through Insight and we are the right people powered by the right platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Creating and maintaining a list / database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting