AgroMall is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We also work closely with our larger clients who are focused on development and improvement of the rural economy. We help them to identify and engage in opportunities, effectively and sustainably delivering on them, while aggregating individual and value chain level data to provide situational awareness to participants in the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job status: Full Time
Department: Brand and Communications
Reports To: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management in AgroMall, as this role will meet with potential clients.
- The Business Development Executive will research and manage client business referrals, network, physical and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Operational and technical responsibilities:
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include: Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Prepare weekly inputs into sales opportunities for review in a team revenue huddle
- Committed to grow in industry expertise
- Identification and solicitation of prospective clients within the multifamily, mixed-use real estate industry and other verticals as assigned, via networking, research, phone calls, email communication, etc.
- Maintain a sales pipeline for prospective client opportunities and update records in Sales force for proper tracking and reporting
- Maintain proposal template reflective of current rates and services for use by other sales team members
- Subscribe to key industry publications and media alerts to identify new business opportunities
- Attend business conferences with the intent of networking to build opportunities as assigned and willingness to travel as needed.
- Gain full understanding of Agro mall to determine the correct strategies and tactics to pitch to a prospective client
- Demonstrates initiative and role model behavior. Is proactive and works toward supporting an achievement oriented culture and performance excellence
- Displays appropriate behavior and contributes to creating a positive team spirit
- Remains alert to emerging issues and global trends that might benefit t or otherwise impact individual and team’s work;
- Creates regular opportunities for peers, colleagues, partners and stakeholders to contribute toward
- Speaks and writes clearly and concisely by effectively identifying key points relevant to the subject matter;
- Actively listens, shares information, and proposes suggestions and solutions;
- Consults with supervisor/manager to gather his/her views in support of the message to be communicated;
- Expresses his/her views and concerns in an impartial and constructive manner with the intent to resolve issues;
- Seeks guidance from supervisors if they are unclear on whether information can be disclosed, consistent with their obligations with respect to Agency information, as set out in the Agency’s applicable regulations, rules and policies.