Roundsquare provides clients with human capital solutions that result in measurably improved employee and organizational performance. We can help organizations large and small establish, out-source and troubleshoot any and all essential Human Resource functions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The successful candidate will be a core member of the Roundsquare sales team and will work closely with prospects to grow new customer business and revenues while meeting strategic objectives.
- Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities; build and effectively manage a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development
- Sell to C level and VP level executives in the Human Resources department of relevant industry
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
- Capture new clients for Speakwell solutions through our customer-led approach
- Develop new sources of business through new channels and customers
- Prospecting and lead qualification
- Handle other tasks as assigned
Digital Marketing Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of all event social media channels – Broadcast and responsive
- Maintain and update the company’s main and event websites to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging
- Responsible for producing and distributing email newsletters on behalf of the full event portfolio
- Day to day responsibility for the company’s CRM system
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
- Work across the marketing and commercial team to ensure that all sponsorship and charity partners rights are activated in a timely manner
- Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
- Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
- Event day role – assisting where required over event weekends and managing social media
Social Media Deliverables:
- Updates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content from the weekly E-Newsletter. Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from company’s activities and events.
- Grows the company’s online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
- Maintains current information on company’s social media accounts.
- Market research and lead generation.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned.